Home , All About Me

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Update Post

Hi loves, and Merry Christmas! I'm so sorry for being absent for so long, it seemed when fall hit everything got extremely busy. My incredible sister got married so the weeks leading up to that were crazy busy, and I was also sick a lot during this time and some afterwards making me not feel like blogging much. Then the business with the holidays and preparation for those, I haven't had much time to sit and write to you guys or in general. I'm hoping now that things have calmed down some I will be able to blog more, hopefully anyway. I do hope all of you have had a wonderful Christmas time, filled with so much love, joy, and kindness. This time of year means so much to me especially what today represents and that I not only get to celebrate my King Jesus one day out of the year but everyday! I love you all and thank you for being patient with me in my absence, there will be a new blog up soon please stay tuned! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment