Home , All About Me

Monday, September 16, 2019

The Thought Of The Day.

Hi everyone, I am so sorry for lack of post I have been under the weather and though I am not a 100% I woke up this morning with a thought and God confirmed to me through a friend that I was on the right track I love how he does that and I want to share it with you.

During my senior year of high school I felt the pressure beginning to build within me and it honestly only got worse as graduation day crept closer into eyes view, the thoughts of what I was going to do next? Who am I supposed to be? What on earth am I supposed to do with my life? I was completely terrified and stressed beyond belief and I thought I knew what I wanted to do with myself but I was still so unsure if it was the right fit for me, was I good enough for this career? Could I actually make it in this field? I was struggling knowing what my purpose was, what God wanted me to do with my life, I was only eighteen at the time of all of this and it was a lot to process and then not having the answer to peoples lingering question of "What are your plans for life after high school?" I had no answers it was all a confusing jumbled mess all I knew is that college was not for me and I couldn't survive being in a classroom with people I did not know! *Yes my introverted self totally panicked at the large words that lit up in horrid colors in my head COLLAGE!* During this confusing time I found myself in constant anxiety and stress and it began to effect me in other ways, I was not sleeping properly, I was not eating a lot, I was being snappy and taking my stress out on the people I love around me, and one day I was talking to an amazing friend I've known for years who I had been talking to about my stress and uncertainty, and she gave me a verse that has became my life verse Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." I still am so amazed by that verse I like to think God had it written just for me, because even now at nineteen years old I still find myself anxiously trying to figure out my life what road to take next do I turn left or right, is this the right thing for my life, is this my purpose? Jeremiah 29:11 reminds me that even though I don't have a clue what is next God already does He knows where I will be a year from now, whom I'm going to marry, what I will do with my life, what I will name my children, where I will live. He knows it all, He already know all of it all I will do with my life my wrong choices and my right choices He has already seen it He's already there. You may not know what your supposed to do in this crazy and beautiful world, you may be stressed to the max and unsure where to turn next, what to pursue and what not to pursue. Take a deep breath, and release all that stress and anxiety because it's okay, it is okay to not know what your career is, it is okay to be unsure of if you want to go to collage or not go at all, it is okay to not know what is next. I once read that after high school we are expected to know what were going to do and be in our life, but how can we know those things when we don't even know who we are yet? Find who you are, find out who God has created you to be. You have to know yourself before you can know what your supposed to be, find yourself and then find your purpose God already knows and He is holding it safely for you, and He will guide you to where and who your supposed to be, ask him, ask him to lead and guide you to your purpose ask him to help you find who you are. It may not happen right away, I think sometimes He lets us wait so He can see how much faith we will put in him, to grow us stronger in our trust and faith in him. Today I hope more than anything that you can breathe with ease and know that it's okay to not have all the answers right now because even though you don't know your Heavenly Daddy has already seen it all and He won't let you fail.  

1 comment:

  1. This is so very true in so many ways! Your right He knows the plans He has for you and His plans are perfect!o don't feel pressured to kmow! We love you mostess and support you always!

    ReplyDelete